AARP/UH Med Supps

They only pay commissions in certain states for under 65 business. Here's what the commission schedule says for the AARP MedSupp products:

Commissions are not payable for any individual/applicant who is under the age of 65 as of their plan effective date except in the following states where required: CA (during the first six months of Part B enrollment for a beneficiary entitled to Medicare due to disability), CO, FL, IL, KS, ME (open enrollment and guarantee issue only), MO, OR, PA and WI.

In these states, the age 65+ commission applies.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for the reply. I am still at little confused. I am in FL do they pay commissions there? I'm not understanding reading what you posted. Thank you for the help.

the answer is yes.
I too am in Florida and I get comm. on under 65 med supp

the answer is yes.
I too am in Florida and I get comm. on under 65 med supp

Just curious... what are their rates on under 65 med supp; say 45 yo F, has Med A & B...? What plans do they offer on under 65 supps...?

Haven't been able to locate that info for some reason and also just spoke with PHD at UHC yesterday and they said do not have one... So were they referring to UHC and not AARP/UHC, or where am I confused here...?

AARP/UHC is only available to AARP members which means those under 50 are SOL.

I get their rates from a local agent that is appointed with them but almost never writes business with them. I haven't seen their rates posted anywhere. Doesn't meant they aren't out there, just haven't seen them.

Back