AARP/UHC Electronic Scope?

SecureHealth1

Guru
100+ Post Club
Anybody know if they have a electronic scope for MAPD phone sales?

I haven't used them very much in the past..

I was told they only have fax at the time lol.

That's amazing Vic. Never would have guessed those numbers. There are very few times when something has to be returned in a hurry and they can't scan (don't have scanner or don't know how to use it) so they ask if they can go to Office Depot and fax it.

When I had a fax service (haven't had a fax machine in maybe 10 yrs) most of the incoming faxes were for trips I had won or ways to make $10,000 daily while I sleep. I had fewer than 5 faxes a year from clients so when the price jumped from $36 per year to over $100 I canned the service.

That's amazing Vic. Never would have guessed those numbers. There are very few times when something has to be returned in a hurry and they can't scan (don't have scanner or don't know how to use it) so they ask if they can go to Office Depot and fax it.

When I had a fax service (haven't had a fax machine in maybe 10 yrs) most of the incoming faxes were for trips I had won or ways to make $10,000 daily while I sleep. I had fewer than 5 faxes a year from clients so when the price jumped from $36 per year to over $100 I canned the service.

Keep In mind Most times its PDP and most times I already have the Supp signed. If I have the sup signed and PDP needed within few days then I let them sign direct and I am not concerned, But most of the time there is plenty of time

MA is only about 15% of my buis. I mail or email app and scope together

My fax is through ring central with I use for my phone system and 800 # anyway

I don't really get junk fax's

Back