AARP unisex whole life

nfl72

Guru
1000 Post Club
I just ran into a client who had a term life for 2 years, that was then converted to Whole Life. It is a 10K whole life with locked rates, paid up at 95. It states Unisex for Tobacco class?

The rates are quite good $50 for 10K 60MT preferred. Never seen this before. I am thinking maybe they give them a special rate when converting from term to whole life?

I just ran into a client who had a term life for 2 years, that was then converted to Whole Life. It is a 10K whole life with locked rates, paid up at 95. It states Unisex for Tobacco class?

The rates are quite good $50 for 10K 60MT preferred. Never seen this before. I am thinking maybe they give them a special rate when converting from term to whole life?

The ones I’ve seen are the same rate for smokers and non smokers. When companies do that they are priced pretty fair on the smokers but bad for non smokers.

From what you posted yours might be priced good for males but bad for females.

Just make sure you carry a price buster with you like KSKJ, Lifeshield or Standard Life and Casuality. That gives you the best chance when you run into that stuff.

But all of those AARP policies are group certificates. Not policies. AARP is the policy holder of the group. They CAN make changes to the rates. That’s in the fine print on all of their life insurance just like any other group life insurance.

It’s not as good as owning your own individual plan.

What he said, carry one of there ceririficates and show your prospect the fine print.
ut all of those AARP policies are group certificates. Not policies. AARP is the policy holder of the group. They CAN make changes to the rates. That’s in the fine print on all of their life insurance just like any other group life insurance.
he

The ones I’ve seen are the same rate for smokers and non smokers. When companies do that they are priced pretty fair on the smokers but bad for non smokers.

Just make sure you carry a price buster with you like KSKJ, Lifeshield or Standard Life and Casuality. That gives you the best chance when you run into that stuff.

But all of those AARP policies are group certificates. Not policies. AARP is the policy holder of the group. They CAN make changes to the rates. That’s in the fine print on all of their life insurance just like any other group life insurance.

Yeah, Got to watch those certificates. :1eek:

KSKJ issues certificates as well and they are the same price as aarp.

Isn’t it a little hypocritical to say that when agents are selling RNA, Foresters, and KSKJ?

Latest posts

Back