Absolute Fastest Lead Source...

sshafran

Guru
1000 Post Club
NC
Fastest source for "new homeowners."

I'm looking for a vendor that will basically text me once someone walks out of closing on their new home. I want the data before they get the keys :laugh:

(I know that isn't possible... but you get the picture. I don't want stale data from 1 weeks after someone closes...)

I know there are a lot of "new homeowner" vendors out there - but I'm looking for the fastest for a new project I'm working on.

Is there anything faster than a good county auditory website? (which is free...but I'd be willing to pay for speed)

My county auditor website has a way to search based on sales dates, which seems to work well - but I'm not sure how long it takes from "sign at closing" to "updated on auditor site."

If vendors are basically pulling their data from the auditor's site, then it's worthless.

I just need address - not phone, etc.

it is only available to vendors once filed with the county and a primary list gatherer/vendor can get it within 24-48 hours from that time. There are only a couple of primary list gatherer/vendors that get new mortgage/deed info and then sell it to all the third party vendors out there. Basically they sell on volume and not to individuals.... that is for the third party vendors.

it is only available to vendors once filed with the county and a primary list gatherer/vendor can get it within 24-48 hours from that time. There are only a couple of primary list gatherer/vendors that get new mortgage/deed info and then sell it to all the third party vendors out there. Basically they sell on volume and not to individuals.... that is for the third party vendors.

Thanks! I appreciate it!

So the auditor site is the best if you are willing to search download the data on your own.

(I need the data from 3 counties - I could hire someone in the Philippines to pull the reports every morning for me for a few bucks)

Thanks! I appreciate it!

So the auditor site is the best if you are willing to search download the data on your own.

(I need the data from 3 counties - I could hire someone in the Philippines to pull the reports every morning for me for a few bucks)

Most third party Vendors will charge about $100-150/1,000 names with a minimum of 2-3k per order and will be a 3-7 days after the record date with the county. Vendors like Experian or Acxiom will be at least 30 days old.

We buy on volume for our agents and the price is half that with no minimums, so an MGA upline affiliation that specializes in Mortgage/New homeowners is also a good thing in this case.

Back