ACA Paper App

agentjhc

Guru
1000 Post Club
I am meeting with a guy and his sometime this weekend. No internet and no email. It looks like if they do a paper, and they don't pick a plan and healthcare. Gov calls them back.

Anyone used the paper option ?

I am meeting with a guy and his sometime this weekend. No internet and no email. It looks like if they do a paper, and they don't pick a plan and healthcare. Gov calls them back.

Anyone used the paper option ?

take a laptop and hotspot off your phone.......

Is an Email required of them?

----------

Guess we could use my phone internet as well.

Fortunately, he has an email and says Verizon works well in his area of East Bumble. I did his Med Adv paper 2 weeks back then called last night he asked about ACA for his wife so he doesn't have to pay the "Obama Tax" So we set up a today to go over it. Thanks for replies. Helps a newby out.

Fortunately, he has an email and says Verizon works well in his area of East Bumble. I did his Med Adv paper 2 weeks back then called last night he asked about ACA for his wife so he doesn't have to pay the "Obama Tax" So we set up a today to go over it. Thanks for replies. Helps a newby out.

Dont take this as a personal attack but you are out of your damn foolish mind for considering doing a paper app for HCGOV????????????? AND meeting someone F2f for Obama?

:D

:1laugh:

Dont take this as a personal attack but you are out of your damn foolish mind for considering doing a paper app for HCGOV????????????? AND meeting someone F2f for Obama?

:D

:1laugh:

You have crushed my spirit!

Last edited:
Two things not in my vocabulary: Face to face and paper app.

You'll never make it in this business with those methods.
But then again, none of us will make it, regardless of method.

E-app at 0%, .............is still 0%

Two things not in my vocabulary: Face to face and paper app.

You'll never make it in this business with those methods.
But then again, none of us will make it, regardless of method.

E-app at 0%, .............is still 0%

True on both counts.

Back