ACA Plans for Florida for 2017?

rwc_blp

Expert
florida
It seems that many of the plans are moving out of the ACA for 2017. Any idea who is definitely staying? I don't do much ACA business, but would like to keep what I have, even the ones I don't get paid on because of referrals, T-65's for medicare, etc.

I would love to contract with Blue, but they are captive, and I do a ton of Medicare business with other companies.

Anyone know who is going to be in the Tampa Bay area? UHC, Aetna, Coventry and Humana supposedly have left. How are we supposed to know who to contract with? :goofy::goofy:

I would love to contract with Blue, but they are captive, and I do a ton of Medicare business with other companies.

Anyone know who is going to be in the Tampa Bay area? UHC, Aetna, Coventry and Humana supposedly have left. How are we supposed to know who to contract with? :goofy::goofy:

Same boat here. No way I'm giving up my Medicare plans to just sell Florida Blue.

And you can't tell who is avaiabke in your area for ACA plans. I work anywhere from Duval to Polk county and I have no idea who's available. I picked up Molina but I gave no ideas what counties they are in.

I heard that Cigna may enter the market again but it's 3 weeks away and I still have no clue. And how do you find out which county each company is in?? It's a mess for sure

Same boat here. No way I'm giving up my Medicare plans to just sell Florida Blue.

And you can't tell who is avaiabke in your area for ACA plans. I work anywhere from Duval to Polk county and I have no idea who's available. I picked up Molina but I gave no ideas what counties they are in.

I heard that Cigna may enter the market again but it's 3 weeks away and I still have no clue. And how do you find out which county each company is in?? It's a mess for sure

Florida DOI has published a table of which companies are offering plans in each county, both on and off Exchange.

Back