ACA Quoting Software..The Winners Are...so Far

starproducer

Expert
Since Saturday Nov 15th on this forum we have agents using ACA Express, Health Sherpa, Ebroker software, INSXCloud, Quotit, Norvax/GoHealth.

So any feedback as to which software has had the fewest glitches and the smoothest enrollments?

i have not chosen any. i purposely wanted to wait on the sidelines to see which ones would work the best during the first few days of open enrollment. I will wait for agent feedback before i make my decision.

Well, I'd say Quotit is a big loser. They still don't have several carriers (UHC, Humana, Coventry, BC/BS) loaded into their system. Their website says "Pending Carrier Review". Very frustrating b/c ehealth and others don't have this problem.
It's time consuming to put together a spreadsheet from ehealth to send to my clients. Any other solutions? On exchange is fine with healthsherpa.

----------

BTW starproducer...not sure how you are able to wait on the sidelines when we're well into the game. I called Norvax/GoHealth and they seem to be doing much better than Quotit. I tried to get on board with them, but they said it would take at least 7 days...they have had about 250 new clients in the past week, so they're way behind in getting folks set up. Again, Quotit is a Big loser IMO. Sherpa's been great...except they need to update the message that says something like "you're ready once we get to Nov 15"

Since Saturday Nov 15th on this forum we have agents using ACA Express, Health Sherpa, Ebroker software, INSXCloud, Quotit, Norvax/GoHealth.

So any feedback as to which software has had the fewest glitches and the smoothest enrollments?

i have not chosen any. i purposely wanted to wait on the sidelines to see which ones would work the best during the first few days of open enrollment. I will wait for agent feedback before i make my decision.

Which is working the best?

Forgive me....BUT

Aren't: -quoteit and -norvax= Price Quoter Engines...that have nothing to do with helping agents get clients through the ACA system and earn a commission?

I thought Sherpra was the only system doing that....Please correct me if i am wrong?

Forgive me....BUT

Aren't: -quoteit and -norvax= Price Quoter Engines...that have nothing to do with helping agents get clients through the ACA system and earn a commission?

I thought Sherpra was the only system doing that....Please correct me if i am wrong?

YOu are incorrect. I know Norvax has Marketplace access, but you've got to pay $100/mo and $25 per app

Gulfman: Quotit also has Marketplace access with a plan similar to Norvax.
However, I am mainly hung up because I can't run comparison quotes for Off-exchange plans with Quotit (they still only show a few carriers).

The subject of this thread is ACA quoting software, which I guess most people would think refers to Marketplace plans, however, I took it to mean any ACA-compliant plan -- which includes on and off exchange.

YOu are incorrect. I know Norvax has Marketplace access, but you've got to pay $100/mo and $25 per app

Gulfman: Quotit also has Marketplace access with a plan similar to Norvax.
However, I am mainly hung up because I can't run comparison quotes for Off-exchange plans with Quotit (they still only show a few carriers).

The subject of this thread is ACA quoting software, which I guess most people would think refers to Marketplace plans, however, I took it to mean any ACA-compliant plan -- which includes on and off exchange.

Ok...gotcha. thank you...!

Norvax is having some issues also. I don't feel very confident the system is showing me everything that is available. For example, I can't seem to find one carrier with a PPO in NE Florida.

Back