ACA & YOU - Lunch & Dinner Seminars . . .

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
We are going to conduct Seminars explaining the ACA for Individuals & Businesses in Savannah, Georgia (Chatham County) and Charleston, South Carolina (Charleston County) . . .

$20 a plate . . .

RSVP . . .

Seminars are a great way to build a book. We are doing seminars at local libraries, some of the libraries have asked if we could set up a table all day long to enroll people. There will not be any Navigators this year and the local libraries feel it is a public service to get people enrolled. The cost is zero. We don't supply food or drinks at ACA seminars... just the info. We have 12 seminars scheduled and expecting 20 to 30 people per event. Marketing dinner seminars gets expensive and you will probably get lots of plate lickers.

Seminars are a great way to build a book. We are doing seminars at local libraries, some of the libraries have asked if we could set up a table all day long to enroll people. There will not be any Navigators this year and the local libraries feel it is a public service to get people enrolled. The cost is zero. We don't supply food or drinks at ACA seminars... just the info. We have 12 seminars scheduled and expecting 20 to 30 people per event. Marketing dinner seminars gets expensive and you will probably get lots of plate lickers.

Awesome idea on the Library . . . No cost except time & gas.

No cost for me on the Seminars, except time & gas, if only 2 show up or 20+ . . . They pay $20 for the food - I pay $15.

Cross sell Life, Cancer, Long Term, STM, Ancillary, Med Supps, etc . . . Just no Medicare Advantage . . .

Latest posts

Back