ACAExpress Emails Database Lifted?

pbbaseball

Guru
100+ Post Club
One of my downlines got this today. Most likely was because she was a registered agent. Any of your customers sent it to you yet?

"Did you know not having health insurance means fines of $695 per adult, $347.50 per child or up to 2.5% of your income and the healthcare law provides for the IRS to be able to deduct it from a refund you would otherwise get?

Help us help you keep your refund and avoid the penalty!
Although open enrollment is over, we can still help determine if you qualify for the Special Enrollment Period (SEP) to get the coverage you need and avoid the penalties now.

PLUS… We also offer other low cost plans which can be used by themselves or to supplement existing coverage and reduce or eliminate the expensive deductibles many health plans carry. We can even get you $100,000 of life insurance for only $13.40 per month!

Prefer to DIY? Click Here and Enroll in Under 10 Minutes!

What makes us different?
- We only represent highly-rated insurance companies
- Excellent rating with the Better Business Bureau
- We are ACA (Affordable Care Act) Certified

Did you know that 8 out of 10 people qualify for subsidies to make their monthly premiums more affordable and many plans have a monthly premiums of less than $75 a month after tax credits!

I look forward to being of service and will work hard to earn your business. Please give me a call at (888) 668-3909 Extension 111 to get started and so I may answer any questions you may have!

Regards,

Reid Bowie
Toll Free: (888) 668-3909 Extension 111
Design Benefit Plans
"Our Loyalty is to Our Customers, Not an Insurance Company!" "

Bit of a stretch to assume it is related to ACAexpress.

This type of email could come from any email database.

Reid used to work for ACAExpress... Might still do it, but odd name to be duplicated if it's not the same Reid Bowie. Also, that rep had an acaexpress account, but never did a test file as a consumer. Just a rep... Was curious if maybe he left, downloaded a list or reps/customers, and figured that was a quick group of people to contact at a new job.

Also, Designbenefitplans.com is in Irving, TX, and ACAexpress.com is in Irving, TX... Doesn't seem like too much of a stretch the more I look into it.

Design Benefit Plans  
Insurance Agency
Address: 2300 Valley View Ln #410, Irving, TX 75062
Phone:(888) 271-1865
Suggest an edit

Last edited:
I was too busy looking up domain registrations to do something simple like googling the phone number... yep, that's where it came from it appears

Didn't Kenny at ACAx say they were not an agency at some point?

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...keting-organization-t76249-2.html#post1016409

"We consider ACAExpress to be a technology company and do not want any concern, whether real or not as it relates to the other platforms, with what could be seen as a conflict of interest if we were an FMO. We will never, ever contact an agent using the ACAExpress.com platform for any purpose nor display any information to them on our pages whatsoever regarding how to get appointed with carriers. Nor will we ever, ever contact any of their customers or prospects. Your carrier contracts are yours, your agents are yours and your prospects and customers are yours."

Last edited:
With WBE's, I saved my quotes with the email address of first name last name @none.com.

as I said in another thread, you would be wise to remove your credit card information as well, if you're not going to use a particular WBE until next open enrollment.

we did most with a fake email address in case something happened when using WBE's... now I want to login on some of those emails and see what's floating around out there

Back