Access Money Tax Free?

Oh let me guess, you're gonna say that Suzie Orman is a consumer advocate and therefore she's not a fiduciary. Get lost!

No dog in this fight but Suzie's own show clearly list disclaimers stating that it is for entertainment purposes. She most defiantly is not acting in a fiduciary role on her show.

Look at all of the misinformation and lies. Where do I begin. No SEPP was ever screwed up in the end. In fact I got misinformation I believe from YOU. I believe it was YOU who told me that my 1035 exchange would break the IRS SEPP rules. Wrong!

Clark Howard has no conflict of interest. He's a CONSUMER advocate. I'll trust him over any product pushing insurance salesman always.

Websites that have clear misinformation in them? I have no idea what you're even talking about. Sounds like I said something negative about the annuities that you SELL and this upset you.

When all you can do is marginalize someone with insults you have lost the debate and you are out of material. VA's the only terrible annuity? You are definitely an insurance salesman. Don't even get me started on FA's and IA's!
Suzie Orman always says to keep insurance as insurance and keep investments as investments. NEVER combine the two. Oh let me guess, you're gonna say that Suzie Orman is a consumer advocate and therefore she's not a fiduciary. Get lost!

Who or What QUALIFIES them as "consumer advocates"? Because they have a radio or TV show? Did you know they have sponsors? If they didn't have an audience, and them telling that audience what they want to hear... they wouldn't be where they are today.

They have no professional licensing of any kind any more. The only person who comes close... is Suze Orman, who is still a CFP. However, she hasn't kept up to date with the new product innovations and strategies... so taking advice from her is like getting advice from 30-40 years ago. Even her insurance license is inactive now: https://interactive.web.insurance.ca.gov/webuser/Licw_Indv_Det$.STARTUP?Z_INDV_ID=97865&Z_IL_LIC_NBR=0731416

And don't believe that our regulatory CE counts as education. Unfortunately, it's a pure joke that I can do 30 hours of regulatory CE in less than 30 minutes.

Everyone is pushing something... and you just happen to like their brand of kool-aid.

This isn't the forum for professional asset management. This is the forum for the proper use and utilization of insurance products and strategies to benefit our clients. Our job as licensed professionals is to help clients make educated and informed choices... and let them choose.

You like stirring up the 'hornet's nest' and seeing what kind of debates you can engage in. Well, there's a term for that: Troll. It's not name calling when it's true.

The only person here who should "get lost"... is you.

Wow, I am so convinced of drifting's credible now...

Clark Howard's job is to sell advertising, same as Suzie's. Pay attention to who advertises during the show and that will show who they are beholden to.

No dog in this fight but Suzie's own show clearly list disclaimers stating that it is for entertainment purposes. She most defiantly is not acting in a fiduciary role on her show.
For LEGAL reasons the producers have that disclaimer. They don't want to get sued. Nice red herring though. I see what you did there. You tried to imply that she's a crackpot giving bad advice. Again she is not trying to SELL products. She is trying to HELP consumers. YOU are trying to SELL your high commission products.

A fiduciary arrangement is when one signs a contract in exchange for material compensation.

Until you have engaged in a fiduciary agreement and paid for such advice... it is not held to the fiduciary standard.

That's the legality of it. Every licensed professional understands that.

It seems to escape your grasp though.

----------

I wonder how much the FDIC paid Suze to help alleviate consumer fears in 2008 when banks were failing? She inspires confidence, yes... but she's simply great at public relations and getting her name out there.

A fiduciary arrangement is when one signs a contract in exchange for material compensation.

Until you have engaged in a fiduciary agreement and paid for such advice... it is not held to the fiduciary standard.

That's the legality of it. Every licensed professional understands that.

It seems to escape your grasp though.
LOL. So what are you attempting to imply? That because viewers haven't signed a contract with Suzie that what she says is nonsense and can't be trusted? Boy you are desperate! Good luck convincing anyone of that.

Why don't you just call Suze with your questions instead of trolling us?

----------

Don't you have anything better to do?

----------

Here's her phone number: 1-800-NO-HELP

Why don't you just call Suze with your questions instead of trolling us?

----------

Don't you have anything better to do?

----------

Here's her phone number: 1-800-NO-HELP
Again, you are out of material and you don't want to be challenged because your positions are indefensible. .

For LEGAL reasons the producers have that disclaimer. They don't want to get sued. Nice red herring though. I see what you did there. You tried to imply that she's a crackpot giving bad advice. Again she is not trying to SELL products. She is trying to HELP consumers. YOU are trying to SELL your high commission products.

Wow man you are an ***. All these standards are LEGAL and about not getting sued. Whether you are a fiduciary, or licensed, or selling something "suitable." It's all LEGAL.

It's funny how over confident you are. You think you are winning some argument while most people just feel bad for you. My guess is that you have an average amount of intelligence, realized at some point in your life that you were smarter than some people and took that to mean you are genuinely intelligent.

When DHK and SCAGENT get short with you that's pretty bad. Those guys help out a lot of people on this forum so that's another sign you are beyond help.

Back