Accessing 1095a Forms on WBEs

russelltw

Guru
1000 Post Club
I have noticed on several of my HS enrollees from 2015, that the communication notices were selected by default as deliver notices to "healthcare.gov message center" instead of "paper notices sent by mail to: client address."

Do you think the only way to update that is have the client call in to healthcare.gov for the forms and change the setting to get the notices by mail?

----------

FYI - according to the marketplace, client can call in and they will read off what is on the 1095 to the client. Client will need a blank 1095a for this.

They can reorder it. Could take 30 days.

Log on to Hc.gov and download it.

I got my personal 1095B in the mail from my 2015 OFF exchange carrier.
Shows coverage in every month, except Dec.
Must have forgotten to pay during my 30 day grace

I got my personal 1095B in the mail from my 2015 OFF exchange carrier. Shows coverage in every month, except Dec. Must have forgotten to pay during my 30 day grace

Got mine in the mail today. Mine payment is set up on automatic bank draft so no worries on the 30 day grace period for me.

Same here Sman. I received my 1095B a few days ago, but getting calls from the clients that are first in line when it comes to filing taxes.

I do notice with WBEs, you cannot get into the "message center" to get the 1095a's.

:1cool:
Same here Sman. I received my 1095B a few days ago, but getting calls from the clients that are first in line when it comes to filing taxes.

I do notice with WBEs, you cannot get into the "message center" to get the 1095a's.

Any clients needing 1095A, I have sent to HC.gov to discuss:
1. send another copy
2. HC.gov rep read the info so client can fill in 1095A, which is a fillable pdf on IRS.gov, & reps will help client find the form online
3. more advanced users, HC.gov walk them through setting up their own account so they can download their 1095A from the message center themselves.

No one has called back to say they weren't helped in a way that worked for them.

Now back to work on alternate product business plan.:1smile:

Back