Accident + Critical Illness + Disability Income

lmspeir

Expert
Does anybody make a combo plan that offers say $10k accident coverage with $10K critical illness and $500-$1000 month disability?

Thanks!
Larry

I believe you will find many products can offer riders to cover this type of thing...however based on the life amount mentioned you won't be able to get a di rider to produce 500 - 1000 a month on a 10K db. Find out what the clients true needs are as opposed to trying to add some gimicky one size fits all type of plan.

I don't see anything mentioned by the OP regarding death benefit nor life insurance, Pete.

I don't see anything mentioned by the OP regarding death benefit nor life insurance, Pete.

he says 10K accident coverage....your right he could have been talking about a accident plan for medical... the poster was not very clear...but I stand by what I said about selling a gimmicky one trick pony type plan...if the client wants DI then sell them a good DI plan if they want CI sell them a good CI plan...I guess having 10K of CI is better than nothing but if I have a stroke and am out of work for months 10K isn't going to go very far.

Last edited:
Norwayguy said:
your right he could have been talking about a accident plan for medical...

'specially considering which forum he started his thread in, eh?

Last edited:
'specially considering which forum he started his thread in, eh?

Your right, I was reading new post which don't get grouped by forum..I think the reason my mind went to thinking he was asking about accidental db was because I know of life plans that would allow riders for DI and CI in 1 package.

Gordon Marketing is offering a simular combination plan like you were referring to. You can contact Sissy she will be happy to send you info.

Thanks for the help. Lots of 2 out of 3 combos. Seems like a good blue collar product and fill in on top of HSA. Maybe someone will make one.

Larry

Back