Accidental death above death benefit

Do most FE carriers pay the same comp on the ADB rider as the base policy? What does the average stand alone AD policy pay?

Seems as if there is a larger accidental death risk a stand-alone policy would be better. Also make it harder for someone to get into your house.

I don't really sell it just courtesy.

Do most FE carriers pay the same comp on the ADB rider as the base policy? What does the average stand alone AD policy pay?

Seems as if there is a larger accidental death risk a stand-alone policy would be better. Also make it harder for someone to get into your house.

I don't really sell it just courtesy.
With most companies the ADB will terminate at age 80.. Columbian is an exception.. Theirs will run to age 100.. Have never seen a company that paid a different comp on the ADB than what the base policy pays.

I would write a stand alone - in case they default on the FE maybe the AD will stick.

It's cheap with Assurity. They also have ROP in most States which can be an additional FE if they outlive the benefit.

Americo eagle **pa excluded
Foresters Planright both have ADR & Common Carrier that are good the entire policy.

I would write a stand alone - in case they default on the FE maybe the AD will stick.

It's cheap with Assurity. They also have ROP in most States which can be an additional FE if they outlive the benefit.
Doesn't Assurity cancel at age 75? Not really a product for a good portion of the FE crowd.

Back