Accidental Death in Massachusetts

Ex Health Agent

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I don't sell accidental death insurance normally but I have a client who is in MA that wants to purchase a policy. I looked at a few different carriers and it looks as if MA is a difficult state to find a policy in. Does anyone have any options that they know of?

I don't sell accidental death insurance normally but I have a client who is in MA that wants to purchase a policy. I looked at a few different carriers and it looks as if MA is a difficult state to find a policy in. Does anyone have any options that they know of?

Move to a different state? :)

Seems like they make it difficult in FE too.

Reach out to Nic (picnic) at Pinney I seem to remember that he wrote a kzillion AD policies.

Massachusetts is one of those states that tries to "protect the consumer" by screwing everyone over. I'd be happy to help your client if you want. Send me a PM.

Back