Accidental Life Insurance

WinoBlues

Guru
5000 Post Club
Had another call today from a referral who has an Accidental Life policy. JC Penny's/Stonebridge.

Seems like I have run into these more in the last couple months than in the last 20 years.

It is really sad how many seniors are sucked into these. This lady is convinced it will pay her kids when she dies. I tried to do a three way with to Stonebridge but were on hold to long. Last week it was a lady whose husband was in the hospital dying. Really just pisses me off.

Had another call today from a referral who has an Accidental Life policy. JC Penny's/Stonebridge.

Seems like I have run into these more in the last couple months than in the last 20 years.

It is really sad how many seniors are sucked into these. This lady is convinced it will pay her kids when she dies. I tried to do a three way with to Stonebridge but were on hold to long. Last week it was a lady whose husband was in the hospital dying. Really just pisses me off.

I was told once that negligence is no excuse for breaking the law....so, negligence on what a person has is no excuse for being pissed when it doesn't pay out. People should read what they buy.

I was told once that negligence is no excuse for breaking the law....so, negligence on what a person has is no excuse for being pissed when it doesn't pay out. People should read what they buy.

I hear what you are saying. I am a personal resonability guy.

I am not pissed that they do not pay on a non accidental death. It is more the marketing to people that do not read or understand the policies. Similar to the way modified wl policies are sold on TV.

it is very tough to explain it to the person who got swindled into purchasing the policy, and this is what gives agents the bad name to begin with, so each time this happens, the industry maintains its reputation.

it is very tough to explain it to the person who got swindled into purchasing the policy, and this is what gives agents the bad name to begin with, so each time this happens, the industry maintains its reputation.

Swindled is harsh. If sold properly - there is most def a need for Accidental Life.

I've found that it's not a great value for those under 40 that can qualify for a normal Term policy . . . But - perfect for someone that can't qualify normally or wants large face in case of Accident.

Back