ACCIDENTAL LIFE - makes sense and affordable . . .

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
Last week we targeted our Prospects by offering Accidental Life w/ ROP coverage first - while working on their other Insurance coverages like - Term w/ ROP, Disability, CI, etc.

Makes as an awesome Ice Breaker, gives them immediate coverage and provides immediate cash flow for the Agent - Win, Win, Win . . .

Last week we targeted our Prospects by offering Accidental Life w/ ROP coverage first - while working on their other Insurance coverages like - Term w/ ROP, Disability, CI, etc.

Makes as an awesome Ice Breaker, gives them immediate coverage and provides immediate cash flow for the Agent - Win, Win, Win . . .
So, there's no waiting period for clumsy people? :huh:

So, there's no waiting period for clumsy people? :huh:

As long as the client doesn't have AIDS / HIV, pay the premium and you eapp by 2pm'ish - they receive their policy via email before the day is over.

No exclusions for car accidents, under the influence accidents, work related or hazardous hobbies?

Wouldn't it make more sense to insure the real need for the client of all causes standard life, then if not insurable go the AD&D route?

I believe only 5% of all deaths are caused by an accident and that 5% includes deaths that would be denied by AD&D type policies.

No exclusions for car accidents, under the influence accidents, work related or hazardous hobbies?

Wouldn't it make more sense to insure the real need for the client of all causes standard life, then if not insurable go the AD&D route?

I believe only 5% of all deaths are caused by an accident and that 5% includes deaths that would be denied by AD&D type policies.

It's greater than 5% I would imagine . . .death - causes.gif

They won't pay if the dead person is under the influence or some other items:

Exclusions: will not pay policy benefits for death that result from:

•engaging in or attempting to commit a felony;

•engaging in an illegal occupation;

•intentionally causing a self-inflicted injury;

•committing or attempting to commit suicide, whether sane or insane;

•involvement in any period of armed conflict, whether declared or not

•using drugs or alcohol except for prescribed drugs taken as prescribed;

•piloting a non-commercial aircraft more than 150 hours annually;

•“flying for pay” an aircraft outside of established air routes in the United States or Canada;

•involvement in motor vehicle or boat racing, hang gliding, sky diving, mountain or rock climbing, underwater diving and pro sports;

•operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

We are . . . This is inexpensive coverage that compliments other insured products.

Is there any crap that pays a commission that you won’t sell? Accident death is virtually worthless yet you are happy promoting it.

Another failure waiting to happen.

Rick

Last edited:
Back