Accidental Medical Expense Policies

Just wanted to know who non captive agents are using for accidental medical expense policies.

AIG has one of the best I've written, but it's not easy to present these days.

Do you know of anything similar? I've had more inquiries in the last few weeks than in the last few years.

Thanks in advance

Present it under American General, the reason AIG is up still aside from all the other govt funding. AG is totally independent money wise anyways. Not hard to educate, imo

Not hard, but I'm looking for an alternate source, if anyone knows something comparable.

You don't have to sell me on AIG, if it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have a pot or a window.

Last edited:
Smart Accident Medical coverage protects you in the event of an accident

BTW, sold my first PrimeStar today. Thx for the heads up. Looking forward to my $3.90 monthly check and building on that until I can retire . . . in maybe 30 yrs or so.

Congratulations. I'd like to make a living selling dental insurance, but I don't have the guts to chunk everything and hit the road.

Humana Rep tells me about the guys getting rich and having fun doing nothing but group dental, but hitting the road 5 days a week scouting the big opportunities has got to take some guts.

Some jerk with Time signed me up for their DHMO. Said guys are writing 100 apps a week.

Of course I believed that and signed up immediately.

Got my link. It goes direct to the Time/Ass-urant web site.

Yeah, I trust those SOB's as far as I can throw them.

I do have a buddy who sold his dental only TPA for a lot of coins. Money to be made if you have the time and can live off saltines and peanut butter while waiting on the commission checks to build.

Money to be made if you have the time and can live off saltines and peanut butter while waiting on the commission checks to build.

I figured that...or you could buy the day old bread in the grocery store while staying at cheap hotels.

Was your friend doing the large groups? The Humana Rep was talking about some really large groups and serious travel, etc.

Back