ACI Customer Service Line

billyg

Guru
100+ Post Club
I haven't been able to get through for over a week. Just tried again and was on hold for over 30 minutes when I gave up. This company used to be really responsive. I guess the change is due to new ownership. Certainly not the same company as before.:no:

Wonderful company. Everyone that works there is wonderful. You just have to be patient.

Of course I'm posting this in a kinder, gentler manner.

Wonderful company. Everyone that works there is wonderful. You just have to be patient.

This mirrors my experience with them. I've always had great experiences, quick application processing, friendly agent support and customer support, etc. I'm just wondering if the new ownership has forced them to cut back on staff. Would be a shame if they did.

I just hit the 30 min mark. Have them on speaker phone so I can do other things. Depending on what you need you can get right through to agent services going to the POS number.

I'm having the same problem. They weren't even bad during AEP. I could get ahold of agent services in a two minutes max.

It wasn't bad until January which seems really weird.
Maybe all the agents are coming back to work this month after taking Oct-Dec off LOL.

In reality, I've had an excellent experience with them, the people are great in all departments. Their biggest down side is they only have two gears, slow and slower.

If you don't like the gear they're in, you're not going to like the next one. :swoon:

:D

At the 44 min mark on hold the phone started ringing and rang for over a minute before someone answered. Trying to get a policy cancelled and they want me to refax the letter they say they didn't receive 2 weeks ago. Same fax number. Guess I will Priority Mail it too.

ON the 8th they were going to have someone call me back, I'm still waiting on that call back. ha

they lose a lot of faxes up there. If you fax anything related to an inforce policy, better call to make sure they got it. two thirds of the faxes we send on inforce policy changes (loans, eff date changes etc.) go into a black hole.

this has gone on for over a year.

They are getting ready to roll out a new escalation process. It will help manage their current volume issues.

For what it’s worth (based on my experience working with all the different Medicare Supplement companies), they do have some pretty smart people making large scale process improvements. Once everything is implemented, we will see all aspects of their customer service move back to desirable levels.

Hope that helps.

Back