ACORD, Big ‘I’ partner to provide forms access to independent agent community

Insurance Forums Staff

Guru
Sponsor
Insurance Forums Staff submitted a new article

ACORD, Big ‘I’ partner to provide forms access to independent agent community
bigstock-Close-up-View-Of-Insurance-For-254006173.jpg

Industry organizations to extend ongoing collaboration to ensure access to industry-standard forms for agents and brokers.
Continue reading the Original Article.

Nevermind. The angry kitty is selling a program for only $2500/YEAR. You can get all the acords you want. This deal won't last!!! Normally priced at $9999.00/year we are deep discounting this just in time for CYBER MONDAY. SALE WONT LAST. SEND ME MONEY AND ILL EMAIL YOU BLANK ACORD FORMS. (Great business model, I send you blank acords and get a lot of money, you actually have to fill it out and deal with carriers....haha....)

Nevermind. The angry kitty is selling a program for only $2500/YEAR. You can get all the acords you want. This deal won't last!!! Normally priced at $9999.00/year we are deep discounting this just in time for CYBER MONDAY. SALE WONT LAST. SEND ME MONEY AND ILL EMAIL YOU BLANK ACORD FORMS. (Great business model, I send you blank acords and get a lot of money, you actually have to fill it out and deal with carriers....haha....)

I'll do it for for $1,999/yr!!!

And I'll throw in a free cape and a can of hair gel.

Is there a source for this statement: "All agents and brokers using ACORD Forms are required to obtain licenses from ACORD. "?

Yeah, that sounds a little murky to me.

The way it sounds, anyone (which is pretty much everyone, I assume) that's using acords through a CRM system now needs to get an additional license.

Being the professional that I am, I can only think of one appropriate response.

kiss-my-ass-twice.gif

Is there a source for this statement: "All agents and brokers using ACORD Forms are required to obtain licenses from ACORD. "?

It sure would be a shame if I never had to touch another acord form again due to not having proper licensing. I'll also be asking the next underwriter that asks for one for a copy of their ACORD license.

Back