Acquire Direct / LeadJig? Any Experiences?

TheOnlineAgent

I'm normally an online-only facebook marketing guy, but I recently came across this website when looking for other Lead Generation options. Seminars are something I've been on the fence about but it seems to be something that works based on my research. I'm interested in the approach but does anyone have any experience with the company and their marketing? I've never seen anything like LeadJig so I want to ask and see if anyone has experience with the company?

I tried doing business with Acquire/LeadJig and didn't have a good experience at all. This is what happened:

I’m not exactly sure these people know what the heck they’re doing. It’s obvious, the sales people do not. I reached out to this company because I was exploring making a change to my direct mail marketing company. I send out over 10,000 mailers per month like clockwork so I took a considerable amount of time to explain precisely what I do and what I want and even provided numerous samples of my actual mail piece. Somehow I was assigned to a sales guy Chris Norris.

After almost thirty days, I had not received a price quote from Chris. The only thing I received was a number of lame excuses. I was so disappointed that I called and emailed the President of this business Alex Hug and he wouldn’t even give me the courtesy of a response. I then called and spoke with a gentleman named Zach who claimed to be the sales manager. Quite surprisingly, he gave me pricing within 5 minutes and assigned a different sales guy to assist me.

Again, for a second time I spent a considerable amount of time explaining what I was currently doing and looking to continue doing with this new sales guy. His name was Mike Defreitas and since I already was told the pricing from his boss, I was expecting to move ahead. The last thing he was trying to do for me before I moved forward was get the digital version with Facebook thrown in at no cost like my current direct mail marketer does for me.

Next thing I know, the new sales guy comes back to me with a more expensive price tag and didn’t even include the critical elements of what I was requesting which bothered me even more. Obviously, they don’t listen and I’ve been dealing with direct mail companies like this long enough to know that this will come back to haunt you. You can’t make changes to mistakes once they’ve been sent out or the send button has been pushed. This is the recipe for a lot of errors which can put someone like me who relies on this form of advertising out of business.

I didn’t even get to 1st base with them before experiencing enough issues to make me run for the hills.

The largest Seminar Direct Marketer in the USA is called Leading Response. They used to be named RME360 and Response Mail before that. They offer the largest digital platform through Facebook or at least that's what they told me. I've been using them for over 2 years. There is good and bad with them but they know what they're doing which is more than I can say about Acquire Direct/Leadjig. Good Luck

Back