Acsia/ Ltc Global

Stevekare

Does anyone have info on the organization. They are looking for Career agents and have a lead program if you meet certain qualifications

Does anyone have info on the organization. They are looking for Career agents and have a lead program if you meet certain qualifications

What are the qualifications?

What do they pay in comp?

I think your answers on their organization will be there when you look at the details of the offer.

When I looked at them in the past, it was a very poor deal IMO. Their model is likely to burn out new agents, rinse and repeat.

Last edited:
I looked at it a while back, and I agree. It seems they want to use new agents to set appointments and share sales with seasoned agents (managment/trainers) and call it "training". They pay a low commission, but don't initially give leads, so why the low commission??? Overrides for management I suppose.

The only requirement to be invited to training and receive new leads is to set 3 appointments off B leads for other agents. With your new leads you must convert some to keep getting new leads. What intrigued me about this is that several of the people associated with it were several years ago with the very successful Amex/GE Financial LTC career force.

The only requirement to be invited to training and receive new leads is to set 3 appointments off B leads for other agents. With your new leads you must convert some to keep getting new leads. What intrigued me about this is that several of the people associated with it were several years ago with the very successful Amex/GE Financial LTC career force.

1. Do you share in the commission off of those appointments for other agents?

2. Whats the vesting schedule?

Last edited:
you are better off going career agent with genworth. or check out new york long term care, they are a imo that gives you a better split..

Like all programs it has its pro and cons I thought that there might be an agent on the forum that was working their program or knew an agent that was

Like all programs it has its pro and cons I thought that there might be an agent on the forum that was working their program or knew an agent that was

What would you ask an agent that was working the program?

What are the pros and cons as you see it?

Last edited:
Check with your Mutual of Omaha District Manager about their career agent program if you have one locally. They have one of the best startup programs out there imo.

Back