Act Crm

wildcat

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
No. Cal.
I don't know if this is the right forum.

Is ACT from Sage still a popular CRM? I've been using it for several years and still like it. What else is out there for health / life agents?

I have also been looking at Etelos CRM for Google Apps has anyone seen this one. Pretty cool! It's an online crm and it's free.

Your Insurance Office - Insurance Agency Software - Home is software specifically designed for health and life agents. One of our members named Frank developed the software. I don't use it, but a lot of the agents on here do... and he offers free support for life with the purchase! I've heard a lot of good things about Frank, and his software. I'm sure he'd be happy to tell you more about it himself.

I don't know if this is the right forum.

Is ACT from Sage still a popular CRM? I've been using it for several years and still like it. What else is out there for health / life agents?

I have also been looking at Etelos CRM for Google Apps has anyone seen this one. Pretty cool! It's an online crm and it's free.

It's been discussed quite a bit on here. I like it a lot and have used it for years. However I think any database is useless if it isn't automated.

I use this to automate ACT. Mastermind Software - Makers of ACTIVATOR!

Latest posts

Back