Active cancer cells?

does anyone have any experience with this? from what i understand online it is cancer cells that are undetectable... kind of reminds me of the folks who say "I'm borderline diabetic" which means they are not diabetic lol. any info would be great thanks!

info- lady is 70, had cancer 2010 and hasnt had any issues since but she says she has active cancer cells. no treatment, no diagnosis.

does anyone have any experience with this? from what i understand online it is cancer cells that are undetectable... kind of reminds me of the folks who say "I'm borderline diabetic" which means they are not diabetic lol. any info would be great thanks!

info- lady is 70, had cancer 2010 and hasnt had any issues since but she says she has active cancer cells. no treatment, no diagnosis.
Some companies feel that if you're borderline or pre-diabetic, as far as they're concerned...you're diabetic, even though you take no medication.

I was told by my doctor that I was pre-diabetic(before the bacon diet). He said I didn't have diabetes. I asked him if I was to take out insurance, could I honestly answer that I don't have diabetes and he said yes.

It depends on the company's underwriting. :yes:

I wish they would do away with that term. It's sort of like being pre-pregnant. Yes, I understand that if my wife does not take preventative measures (or me), then we can get pregnant.

Yes, I understand that I should take measures to insure that I don't get diabetes....but it does not mean I am diabetic!

Pre-diabetic my ass! :arghh:

Umm, this will probably send goillini52 into the stratosphere (because of his wild imagination) but I'm asking this delicate question bluntly - is it "lady bits" pre-cancerous cells? HPV, which is very common, can turn cancerous if not removed.

Men with HPV can get genital cancers but it is not as common as internal (cervical) cancer in women with HPV

Yes, umm hmm. But throat cancers are oftentimes caused by HPV, too. This lady may have something else entirely different, though like a pre-cancerous skin lesion or something.

Back