Add Final Expense to Book of Business?

pncisforme

First off, you guys are awesome. I've been a licensed agent (credit, life, a & h) for about 3 years and have learned more from this forum in the last few days than any training I've had. I am currently only contracted with an employee benefits company and am thinking about expanding my book of business. I have seen lots of information on here regarding final expense and think that may be an option. I don't really want to work in a "shop" to grow my b of b and would like to keep it out of my home for awhile, if possible, to keep expenses down while getting started. With the above information, do you think concentrating on the life side (including final expense) or getting into p & c makes more sense? I live in Iowa and would like to stay independent. Thanks in advance.

simple questions..........why would you limit yourself on the products you sell.....

If they want final expense insurance, and you dont sell it, they go to another agent to get it and guess what, that agent is going to ask about all the other policies you have and BOOM, they are gone.....

First off, you guys are awesome. I've been a licensed agent (credit, life, a & h) for about 3 years and have learned more from this forum in the last few days than any training I've had. I am currently only contracted with an employee benefits company and am thinking about expanding my book of business. I have seen lots of information on here regarding final expense and think that may be an option. I don't really want to work in a "shop" to grow my b of b and would like to keep it out of my home for awhile, if possible, to keep expenses down while getting started. With the above information, do you think concentrating on the life side (including final expense) or getting into p & c makes more sense? I live in Iowa and would like to stay independent. Thanks in advance.

Thank you, I am awesome!

I would pick F.E.

Back