Add Me on Linkedin List.

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
If you don't mind other people adding you to linkedin.com and want to grow your network, just added your email to this thread.

You can send invite to anyone that is a connection of one of your connections. So if you add someone that has tons of connections, it makes it easier to connect with more people.

So add your email to this list, if you will accept request from anyone that send them to you and want to grow your network.

[email protected]

Last edited:
what I need is 30 likes on about 400 facebook pages so I can track traffic.....

The problem is the footprint those people leave. Google is smarter than this. You need Selective IP variance, with a history behind it. Creating new FB accounts, or mail accounts, and liking little material that is all connected via a footprint is damning evidence. If you cultivate fake personas, you need a bot to auto vary likes across many spectrums.

The problem is the footprint those people leave. Google is smarter than this. You need Selective IP variance, with a history behind it. Creating new FB accounts, or mail accounts, and liking little material that is all connected via a footprint is damning evidence. If you cultivate fake personas, you need a bot to auto vary likes across many spectrums.

Because facebook tells google the IP addresses?

Back