Adding P&C Line of Authority

BenMN

Hey Guys,
I have been trying to sell Life & Heath insurance for nearly 5yrs. now and would like to know if adding P&C is worth the hassle in licensing: Pros vs. Cons and the money it could bring in starting up again?

BenMN, A good number of my clients have done this successfully over the years, by cross-selling P&C products to their L&H clients. There are issues to consider however.

You can contact me through my website if you want me to give you some thoughts on this.

He's right Ben it can be done but usually when you have the means to Silo it out. Frankly put- A L&H guy is tuned to think one way and the P&C guy is tuned to think another way.

It is hard for L&H guy to think like a P&C guy. Possible yes. Rate of success- 32% TOPS. Unless you silo it out.

He's right Ben it can be done but usually when you have the means to Silo it out. Frankly put- A L&H guy is tuned to think one way and the P&C guy is tuned to think another way.

It is hard for L&H guy to think like a P&C guy. Possible yes. Rate of success- 32% TOPS. Unless you silo it out.

Shawn is right-on. It has been my experience that about 1 in 3 are able to make money by adding P&C successfully. A big issue can be the willingness and ability to hire an experienced P&C CSR.
There are other important factors, of course.

Latest posts

Back