Admiral Appointments

ksigmtsu

Guru
1000 Post Club
Has Admiral pulled out of some states? I got a letter saying they weren't going to continue my appointment, not a huge deal I just had 3 active, but now I cannot find their rate sheets online etc either.

Anyone know what is going on there? Are they closing up shop completely in TN?

Re: Admiral

I got the same letter from them. I just thought it was because I hadn't written one in 2 years. The letter said I would continue to get paid. and that they wouls continue to service the clients.

They were competitive here, but they were sort of a pain to deal with so after placing the 3 cases where I had to chase paper around I stopped using them.

They're absent from the AIMC site, I guess they're done. Real question here is what will their rates do.. I'd assume they'll take off like a rocket ship going into space.

They were competitive here, but they were sort of a pain to deal with so after placing the 3 cases where I had to chase paper around I stopped using them.

They're absent from the AIMC site, I guess they're done. Real question here is what will their rates do.. I'd assume they'll take off like a rocket ship going into space.

I kinday liked dealing with them since they would take the first draft at a future date. That really helped in replacement situations.

They took a hefty price increase in early '09 in Ky. That put them on down the list of competitive companies. That's why I haven't written anymore of them. Family Life has been the most competitive here until this year. Now it's Gerber and UoO. Forethought may be in the mix if they ever get it together.

Back