Admiral Life Can Kiss My ***

senior-advisor-indiana

Guru
5000 Post Club
Indiana
I sent in 2 applications last week on tuesday. I called them this mornig to see why Hven't gotten pid on them. Their reason........ Well we haven't been able to get a hold of Mr. Kissmine and Mrs Screwyou is still on the underwriters desk. You are gonna have to have MR. Kissmine call in to us and do the phone interview.

They just caled me and declined Mrs. Screwyou. Tehy asker for all the prescriptions she has taken in the last 5 years and she did not know so they were waiting on her to get the list from her doctor.WTF is this??? Mr Kissmine won't be able to do his interview till wed aftger 5 because that is when the underwriter will be there for late calls. By the way Mrs. Screw you doesn't have ANY health conditions, I have put her with 2 different med supp companies in the past.

Last edited:
They probably denied coverage based on their names ;)

HaHa, thanks for the laugh.

This reminds of Mr. and Mrs. "I'm selling the house and have a doctors appt. so I cannot make the appointment tomorrow morning." who are more than likely related to Dr. Jack MeOff Sr. who decided to put in another application with a different agent.

This med supp company has cost me more grief than any company I have ever worked with. I sent in 2 applications last week on tuesday. I called them this mornig to see why Hven't gotten pid on them. Their reason........ Well we haven't been able to get a hold of Mr. Kissmine and Mrs Screwyou is still on the underwriters desk. You are gonna have to have MR. Kissmine call in to us and do the phone interview.

What the hell kind of service is this. They don't give 2 shits about agents. They just caled me and declined Mrs. Screwyou. Tehy asker for all the prescriptions she has taken in the last 5 years and she did not know so they were waiting on her to get the list from her doctor.WTF is this??? Mr Kissmine won't be able to do his interview till wed aftger 5 because that is when the underwriter will be there for late calls. They will not get another piece of my business. By the way Mrs. Screw you doesn't have ANY health conditions, I have put her with 2 different med supp companies in the past.

see what I was talking about on the other thread --- get some cheese with your whine

Just remember that agents aren't the only ones who read this forum -- customers do too

I do not understand your point. My point of writing this was for everyone to see it. So what if customers see this? This is public isnt it?

You want me to get cheese with my wine? So you don't miond when you get screwed over by companies? Thats nice to know. Funny how you whine about other posters but you don't mind working for free.

I do not understand your point. My point of writing this was for everyone to see it. So what if customers see this? This is public isnt it?

You want me to get cheese with my wine? So you don't miond when you get screwed over by companies? Thats nice to know. Funny how you whine about other posters but you don't mind working for free.

Thanks for letting us know what kind of company they are. That is one of the more valuable services this board has. It definitely helps other agents prevent from getting screwed by companies like that. It may also help prospects who read info on this board make a well informed intelligent decision when looking for a supplement company.

I sure wouldn't want to recommend them to a prospect of mine.

Your welcome Frank. I posted it for "real" insurance agents like you. They are sending a letter to tell why they declined this person. I will let you know the reason. I called yesterday to see if I could have another underwriter do the interview and she went and listened to the tape. She called me back and said that she would send a letter explaining it(to the client). She informed me that she might be eligible if she can explain the reasoning why she was declined. So this could be a case of a bad underwriter instead of a bad company.

I also found out that this underwriting facility is the same as Sterling and RNA. I have not had any problems with sterling. So I will let you know the outcome.

Your welcome Frank. I posted it for "real" insurance agents like you. They are sending a letter to tell why they declined this person. I will let you know the reason. I called yesterday to see if I could have another underwriter do the interview and she went and listened to the tape. She called me back and said that she would send a letter explaining it(to the client). She informed me that she might be eligible if she can explain the reasoning why she was declined. So this could be a case of a bad underwriter instead of a bad company.

I also found out that this underwriting facility is the same as Sterling and RNA. I have not had any problems with sterling. So I will let you know the outcome.

I haven't had any problems with Sterling either. It could just be an underwriting problem. Not all underwriters are created equal. I'm just surprised that if they are usning the same people as Sterling that it is causing you such a hassle.

Back