ADP Payroll and Workers Comp

Beachguy

Expert
ADP is trying to BOR a work compensation policy from my agency for just that one line despite the fact that liberty has the auto, GL , umbrella.

Anyone else have happen?

ADP is trying to BOR a work compensation policy from my agency for just that one line despite the fact that liberty has the auto, GL , umbrella.

Anyone else have happen?

Those bastrddds! They only advantage the insured has with them is "pay as you go" work comp. Has there been audit issues? The pricing is sometimes lower too. If that's the case, see if Liberty can look at it, but they won't until renewal. Hartford is the carrier ADP is most likely using.

Many disadvantages to your insured: they lose you (will adt answer a coverage/claim question), they lose the excess, they will encounter delays with cert requests. conter the pay as you go with solid reasons to stay.

Those bastrddds! They only advantage the insured has with them is "pay as you go" work comp. Has there been audit issues? The pricing is sometimes lower too. If that's the case, see if Liberty can look at it, but they won't until renewal. Hartford is the carrier ADP is most likely using.

Many disadvantages to your insured: they lose you (will adt answer a coverage/claim question), they lose the excess, they will encounter delays with cert requests. conter the pay as you go with solid reasons to stay.

It's liberty. I hold the account all lines. Liberty allows them to bor just the wc. I have heard Hartford does that but now liberty does also. Liberty appointed ADP. Ridiculous

I just built a home & the people behind me are VP's for ADP. One in their WC division & one in something else. I'll donkey punch them tonight for you.

I just built a home & the people behind me are VP's for ADP. One in their WC division & one in something else. I'll donkey punch them tonight for you.

It's a heavy contractor. Gonna be fun to see them make a mess of the work comp. Lots of waivers

Back