Advanced commissions for AIG and West Coast Life

happy

Expert
Does anyone know how I can get appointed with AIG and West Coast life with advanced commissions and also at the best commissions? I currently am looking into contracting with Financial Brokerage but they require you to be with them for 6 months before they give you advanced commissions. I would reallly appreciate any info.

Does anyone know how I can get appointed with AIG texas and West Coast life TEXAS with advanced commissions and also at the best commissions? I currently am looking into contracting with Financial Brokerage but they require you to be with them for 6 months before they give you advanced commissions. I would reallly appreciate any info.

start with randy ford 800-950-7474.....I have an advance on aig (20&30 is 100% rop is 90%..15 is 90% and 10 is 70%) with them but I have had this for many years....I have an advance cap of $1,500 per case.....as far as west coast I have that somewhere else.....tell them scott thiltgen sent ya...

Last edited:
Thanks STI! I've talked to him and i'm just waiting for some e-mail to look at what they offer.

Oleg, are you suggesting that agents shouldn't try to look for the best commissions they can get? I'm saying best not highest because for some agents taking a cut from their commissions wold be worth it if they can get the right support that would help them succeed.

Well, I'm doing this full-time and this business has been good to me but a 10% or 20% difference in commissions will still make a big impact on my bottom line.

Oleg, are you suggesting that agents shouldn't try to look for the best commissions they can get? I'm saying best not highest because for some agents taking a cut from their commissions wold be worth it if they can get the right support that would help them succeed.

Well, I'm doing this full-time and this business has been good to me but a 10% or 20% difference in commissions will still make a big impact on my bottom line.

It's all up to the marketing skills you have. I know many agents get 100% commissions but produce 0. they need leads ... I think there are many posts about how to generate free leads , door to door or businesses. by the way , John Petrowski is a master in the door to door leads. You might want to talk to him but the main point to get rolling . I have many agents who would rather go for 55 -65 commissions and get free leads . I can also offer 100% commission on AIG and 75 %Advance . I can offer F&G with 100% and many other carriers.
I am licensed in 11 states .

yea thats what you need....some killer oleg support.....what is your advance again oleg.....

Why not just sell an annual premium? That's what I do. A few of my clients are on quarterly, but most pay annual.

All you have to do is ask. Most will be able to pay a yearly premium.

Back