Advanced commissions for AIG and West Coast Life

Apr 26, 2007

1. happy

happy Expert

Does anyone know how I can get appointed with AIG and West Coast life with advanced commissions and also at the best commissions? I currently am looking into contracting with Financial Brokerage but they require you to be with them for 6 months before they give you advanced commissions. I would reallly appreciate any info.

happy, Apr 26, 2007
  2. angwagner1974

angwagner1974 Expert

State:
    Tennessee
    what state are you in?

3. happy

happy Expert

I'm in Texas.

happy, Apr 26, 2007
  4. STIBROKER

STIBROKER Like My post and enter the DRAWING,,,, Moderator

State:
    Texas
    start with randy ford 800-950-7474.....I have an advance on aig (20&30 is 100% rop is 90%..15 is 90% and 10 is 70%) with them but I have had this for many years....I have an advance cap of $1,500 per case.....as far as west coast I have that somewhere else.....tell them scott thiltgen sent ya...

Last edited: Mar 10, 2011
  5. happy

happy Expert

Thanks STI! I've talked to him and i'm just waiting for some e-mail to look at what they offer.

happy, Apr 26, 2007
  6. insurancecalifornia

insurancecalifornia Expert

commissions

Hello Scott!

I always see agent shop for commissions but even they get 200% of the sale $0 they still make $0... that what happen in most cases. Right?

How is business?

7. happy

happy Expert

Oleg, are you suggesting that agents shouldn't try to look for the best commissions they can get? I'm saying best not highest because for some agents taking a cut from their commissions wold be worth it if they can get the right support that would help them succeed.

Well, I'm doing this full-time and this business has been good to me but a 10% or 20% difference in commissions will still make a big impact on my bottom line.

happy, Apr 26, 2007
  8. insurancecalifornia

insurancecalifornia Expert

It's all up to the marketing skills you have. I know many agents get 100% commissions but produce 0. they need leads ... I think there are many posts about how to generate free leads , door to door or businesses. by the way , John Petrowski is a master in the door to door leads. You might want to talk to him but the main point to get rolling . I have many agents who would rather go for 55 -65 commissions and get free leads . I can also offer 100% commission on AIG and 75 %Advance . I can offer F&G with 100% and many other carriers.
    I am licensed in 11 states .

9. STIBROKER

STIBROKER Like My post and enter the DRAWING,,,, Moderator

State:
    Texas
    yea thats what you need....some killer oleg support.....what is your advance again oleg.....

10. somarco

somarco That Medicare Expert Guy

State:
    Georgia
    Why not just sell an annual premium? That's what I do. A few of my clients are on quarterly, but most pay annual.

All you have to do is ask. Most will be able to pay a yearly premium.

somarco, Apr 26, 2007