Advertising Ideas

Hello again Ya'll,
Alright, in all seriousness, I need some advertising ideas. Here in Louisiana I'm advertising in a local magazine for a pretty decent rate. The magazine is only sent out to certain income familes so that's a plus. I also had magnetics made for my car that are really eye catching but other than that, I'm kinda at a loss as to what to do for advertising. My closing rate is like 80% so if I can get in front of the people I'm not worried about making the sale it's getting in the door. I've got some TM leads that work wonderful but I'd really like to get my name out there and be more productive instead of just working 10 leads a week. Any suggestions??? all jokes aside, I really need some help and advice from those who've been doing this a while.

Thanks in advance, ya'll have been wonderful support!

Randee

NOTICE OF FORECLOSURE!
YOU ARE HEREBY ORDERED TO VACATE THE PREMISES BY 8AM SEPT. 10 2007.

Can this happen to you? If you don't have the right insurance in place it can! Call us today at 888-555-1212.

NOTICE OF FORECLOSURE!
YOU ARE HEREBY ORDERED TO VACATE THE PREMISES BY 8AM SEPT. 10 2007.

Can this happen to you? If you don't have the right insurance in place it can! Call us today at 888-555-1212.

Hey, that's using your noggin.:biggrin:

That was just for fun. In reality I call that negative advertising and probably wouldn't pull at all. I do think you need something very unique and catchy to draw people to an ad - especially for insurance.

I used the Contact us form and requesting more info and availability from them. Looks like a good idea. What other mediums yield a high return from advertising. I tried the Bargain Plus paper here in LA. It's the little free newspaper you get at gas stations and such. I got 2 calls from it. There's gotta be a better way to advertise. Newspaper? Radio? Web Page? flyers? Suggestions please?

Thanks Krono!

Here's one for you. I went and had a rubber stamp made in red ink.
It says: RECALL NOTICE WITHIN
Then, when they open, it , I let them know that I recall selling them their policy of......and if things have changed or they have additonal needs, let me know.
One person called very upset, thought there was something wrong with their car....:SLEEP:

Latest posts

Back