Advertising

TC004

Expert
Hey guys. I am a multi-line agent and I am considering doing some advertising through a local high school by setting up a booth outside of a varsity football game this upcoming fall and getting a banner at the football field. The advertising would cost about $550. Experienced agents, do you see me getting that kind of return from the advertising? Thanks

Last edited:
Hey guys. I am a multi-line agent and I am considering doing some advertising through a local high school by setting up a booth outside of a varsity football game this upcoming fall and getting a banner at the football field. The advertising would cost about $550. Experienced agents, do you see me getting that kind of return from the advertising? Thanks

Hell no..........................

Oh HELL no!

Do something like that to sponsor your kid, place an ad in a program, or some other fundraiser.

No one goes to a high school football game in order to find an insurance agent. Heck, I'd only go to hear the half-time show myself.

People are there to have a good time, not to be solicited. Even if you're giving away snacks to everyone, they'll just use you for the snacks and forget about you. Your literature will end up littering the stadium.

Unless you were selling football gear or school-themed sports stuff... you aren't going to get the quality response you'll want.

Back