Advice on B2B marketing

B

Blane

Hey everyone,

I need advice on marketing from B2B. Currently, what I do is just drop by with info to give them on group health & life, and talk a little. I'm a week into doing it that way. Is this an acceptable way, or could I be more effective with another approach?

Thanks in advance!

-Bear

To many variables there to give you any help. What time of day do you hit them?

How are you dressed? Who do you ask to see? How professional is your presentation, and what do you leave behind?

Some people have a great phone personality, and some have great in person people skills.

I would opt for the one you feel most confident with, because self confidence in your presentation shows through to the customer.

I love doing shows, events and making calls to meet people. I have a hard time walking into a persons place of business, and trying to solicit for mine. That's just me.

Collectively, all forms of advertising work, provided you are giving a clear image of who you are, and what you do. If you could hit the ball out of the park every time, we wouldn't need this forum, and I would be posting from Barbados.

What has been your experience so far? Are you getting into conversations? Appointments set?

Back