Advice on cancelling this policy

russelltw

Guru
1000 Post Club
Have a new client who was signed up for Plan N with Physicians Mutual before we started talking. Client has already had a draft, but hasn't received any policy packet in the mail.

Thinking she may get a policy soon, but also wondering if any one on here has a fax number she can send a generic cancellation letter (ssn, dob, etc included on letter) to for this company requesting a cancellation? Evidently the agent isn't returning calls.

Have a new client who was signed up for Plan N with Physicians Mutual before we started talking. Client has already had a draft, but hasn't received any policy packet in the mail.

Thinking she may get a policy soon, but also wondering if any one on here has a fax number she can send a generic cancellation letter (ssn, dob, etc included on letter) to for this company requesting a cancellation? Evidently the agent isn't returning calls.
Contact Us - Physicians Mutual Insurance Company - 800-228-9100.

You are letting your new client call their old agent for assistance in cancelling their old plan, and wonder why they aren't getting service? Dude you're asking for it with that approach.

Be proactive and call their carrier yourself to request their fax number or be prepared to lose the sale. I do it immediately when I take the app if I dont have it saved already.

Their fax is 4026331604.

You are letting your new client call their old agent for assistance in cancelling their old plan, and wonder why they aren't getting service? Dude you're asking for it with that approach.

Where did you get that in what I typed? I am just wondering if anyone has sent in a fax with the client info minus the policy number and had one cancelled in that manner. Guess I wasn't clear in what I was asking for.

But thanks for including the fax number. It's a complicated situation with this client, daughter is involved and mother doesn't believe she has the policy info yet. In the past, when I had a client send in a letter of cancellation, I would include the policy number, but in this case, client doesn't have it. Daughter is on my side and didn't like how mother was treated with PM.

Where did you get that in what I typed? I am just wondering if anyone has sent in a fax with the client info minus the policy number and had one cancelled in that manner. Guess I wasn't clear in what I was asking for.

But thanks for including the fax number. It's a complicated situation with this client, daughter is involved and mother doesn't believe she has the policy info yet. In the past, when I had a client send in a letter of cancellation, I would include the policy number, but in this case, client doesn't have it. Daughter is on my side and didn't like how mother was treated with PM.

Glad that I don't deal with old ass farts anymore . . .

Back