Advice on Fiesta Auto Insurance Franchise?

ucf3arb

i recently been looking in to an insurance franchise. i am a recent college graduate and want to enter this industry. I have exceptional sales experience and business management from past jobs and business i owned and operated.
What my question was what do you guys think about companies such as Fiesta Auto insurance whom are franchise insurance agencies. i am planning on getting my licensing soon to become and insurance agent. but i am a competitive person and always want to be the best what else do i need to succeed and move beyond the independent agent to maximize my profit and status in this industry? don't forget my original question about franchise insurance, i think this could be done more independently with out a franchise.

thanks

hey i have to get the full spectrum of opinion. If i am going to invest and risk a loss i'll triple post before i make a final decision.
But the insurance industry has always been appealing and appears financially rewarding. It also seems the most stable in this economic time.

I'll bet if you use the search function you will find something.

I got a solicitation about it last year. Looked into it. Remembered I was not bilingual and decided not to give it further review.

In Socal it doesnt hurt if you speak Spanish,too bad I dont
but Im looking to hire a bilingual Agent once Im up and running
The biggest players in non standard here either speaks Spanish or
they employ them.

I Am A Previous Franchise Owner Of Fiesta Insurance. I Luckily Was Able To Get Out. In Long Term You Are 100% Better Off Starting On Your Own.

Just Think Of It This Way. If You Buy In Fiesta Franchise You Need To Be Ready To Be With Them For The Rest Of Your Life. They Will Not Let You Leave.

Personally, I Never Felt Self-employed. Conversely, I Felt As If I Was An Employee. I Was Constantly Being "disciplined" By Them. Furthermore, They Lack Support, Training, Advertisement, And Branding. Because Of All Of This It Really Pained Me To Pay Them Commissions. I Felt As If I Was My Own Independent Agent, Due To Lack Of Support, But Had This Big Bully Behing Me Taxing Me For Every Lil Thing Possible.

My Advise: Seek A Lawyers Advise On Their Bible Sized Contract.

If You Have Trouble Getting Company Appointments It's Only Because You Might Be Newly Licensed. I'd Recommend To Gain A Few Years Of Experience And Then Opening Your Own Agency Or Opening With A Few Appointments And As Time Goes Companies Will Begin To Open Doors To You. True It's Harded At First. But In Business You Need To Consider Long Term Benefits Not Making It Easier Now And Acquiring A Lifetime Of Headaches.

As My Father Always Says "take Of Your Business Now, And Your Business Will One Day Take Care Of You"

Too Bad I Didn't Take This Advise!

I don't know about anybody else but I find their name, logo, etc corny. When I think of the name "Fiesta Insurance" I do not think of a professional insurance agent. Just my 2 cents.

Back