Advice Please

toc3

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I need some advice. I only sell Life and Health and not familiar with P&C. I am in a weird situation. First of all I have bad credit. I signed a lease to purchase contract with a private individual. I basically pay her the car payment each month plus the share of the auto insurance on the vehicle. She in turn makes the payment to the lienholder. I am listed on her policy as the primary driver. Her policy is a home and auto with Farmers. Farmers is having a 30% increase and she is swithching over to another company. The other company will not write me presumably because of my credit. My driving record is spotless. Any ideas on any companies that I should look at?

Auto Owners - They use an insurance score which is more lenient than a straight credit score. They have around 5-6 companies with a variation of the name but they're a good company.

Hi, thanks for the advice so far everyone. I just talked to the agent. She said i was declined due to the fact that i am buying the car from her and that the owner would have to be the loss payee and none of her companies would do that and also that i do not live in the owners household. Any other advice? I don't suppose we have to tell a company that I am buying the car from her since it is just a private matter between myself and the owner and I will not have it paid for for more than a year from now anyway.

Hi, thanks for the advice so far everyone. I just talked to the agent. She said i was declined due to the fact that i am buying the car from her and that the owner would have to be the loss payee and none of her companies would do that and also that i do not live in the owners household. Any other advice? I don't suppose we have to tell a company that I am buying the car from her since it is just a private matter between myself and the owner and I will not have it paid for for more than a year from now anyway.

Have you considered moving in with her? :D

Back