Advice to Maximize Enrollment

ksurfer86

Expert
I have a huge enrollment this week, 1500 employees. We have the opportunity to present at every pre-shift meetings, we have a decent location for our table, I'm gonna raffle off an iPad, I'm gonna go for 5 days from 8am-10pm. Any advice, suggestions, sales lines or ways to create a buzz or get it going??

Thabks

It may be too late in the game for payroll flyers. Make sure you have posters displayed and talk to department heads and other thought leaders.

Give something away to every person who stops by so their co-workers can see it and wonder how to get one too.

People always respond to food.

If you have the ability (previous enrollment at the company, or recognize someone who works there), have them start talking you up. Their word of mouth is greater than any advertising you can do at their employer. Knowing that someone has had a claim paid is like gold in those situations.

Conversely, if you know there are a few people who already have products, encourage them to come by to see if they qualify for wellness benefits or have claims to file. That's another way to ramp up the number of people coming through.

Back