Advise New Agent - New to Medicare in Atlanta

Greetings everyone,

I received my license a year and a half ago. I began selling Life, accident, Disability and Critical Illness plans to labor and credit union members in NYC and Metro Atlanta. I didn’t have to fish for leads. I just had to convince people to buy and close the sale that day. I wanted to get started with Medicare at that time but it was just easier for me to market and sell voluntary benefits.

I am trying to sell Medicare now but am having a tough time getting started. I am not use to cold calling or door knocking.I really want to be successful at this but feeling very discouraged. So, in a nutshell I need help getting in front of people. Please advise...

Listened to Grant Cardone this morning. He said if you want to be successful, you have to knock on doors. Not the easiest thing to do but until you are able to find a way that works better, buy a list of targeted names and go knock on their door.

Just curious. Why are you leaving the payroll/association market.. Why medicare?

Hello,

The payroll/association market is what took off for me. I just have a strong interest in Medicare. I guess I have to start knocking on doors. Thank you for your advice!

Listened to Grant Cardone this morning. He said if you want to be successful, you have to knock on doors. Not the easiest thing to do but until you are able to find a way that works better, buy a list of targeted names and go knock on their door.

Just curious. Why are you leaving the payroll/association market.. Why medicare?
Messed up the quote..should be you have to " go door to door " .

Latest posts

Back