Advisor Express Data - SCAM - Beware

insurance1822

Guru
1000 Post Club
We just got a call today from Advisor Express Data who seems to be yet another company "guaranteeing" sales from people buying new homes who need insurance & they want $700 up front & guarantee X number of sales or they'll reimburse you. It sounds very similar to a handful of companies such as Advanced Premier Service that other agents have complained about.

I've seen other reviews similar to this so just throwing it out there to see peoples opinion.

We just got a call today from Advisor Express Data who seems to be yet another company "guaranteeing" sales from people buying new homes who need insurance & they want $700 up front & guarantee X number of sales or they'll reimburse you. It sounds very similar to a handful of companies such as Advanced Premier Service that other agents have complained about.

I've seen other reviews similar to this so just throwing it out there to see peoples opinion.

I think its the same company, just changed the name.

There was a company out of Florida called SRC that used the same model. They actually did give me a refund and I was extremely surprised.

Oracle Training in Bangalore

I have joined the oracle Trained in Training in Bangalore. Oracle Trainer will be teaching in practically Manner. So I can Easily able to understand the any Concept. This is very helpful for the interviews Purpose . I would refer my frnds to joined this institute.

Attachments

• BT.jpg
    BT.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 2
Re: Oracle Training in Bangalore

I have joined the oracle Trained in Training in Bangalore. Oracle Trainer will be teaching in practically Manner. So I can Easily able to understand the any Concept. This is very helpful for the interviews Purpose . I would refer my frnds to joined this institute.

Yeah? Lets see your 1099. :1confused:

Can someone please translate this for me?

I got a call from a fast talking James Patterson trying to sell me guaranteed leads on behalf of this company. It could be legit, but I am not paying 500 bucks to find out if they are not.
Red flags- Biz address is a mail box in CA, cannot find company name registered, website looks like something I would put together, will only take payment by check!. The check one is my main concern. There is no recourse. With a CC, you could at least dispute it.
So they are not getting any money from me.

----------

I can't believe the "Salesman" name was not taken. Anyways I has it now and I keeps it. Suckas. j/k

Back