AEP 2020

well, went to a WellCare sneak peek today. Everything looks stable going into 2020

In my opinion, we will just have to wait and see about them this year. They've had enough time to turn things around over the last few years but just can't seem to get it right. We'll see how their customer/agent service is this year.

I'm betting against them being a good company to do business with this year.

In my opinion, we will just have to wait and see about them this year. They've had enough time to turn things around over the last few years but just can't seem to get it right. We'll see how their customer/agent service is this year.

I never really enjoyed doing business with them. But in certain parts of Florida, they are pretty competitive, and people want their product. Thankfully they are a small block of my Book.

I always get some calls from clients each year expressing frustrations with their PDP plan. By far, the majority of those calls this year have been from those on WellCare. And the most common complaint has been problems with customer service. Their call to customer service is typically about an issue with a medication not being covered or having a prior authorization/step therapy requirement. But it was dealing with customer service that has been the bigger problem for the client.

How about that value script plan in mo?

Any word on what plan Aetna select will merge into?

Well, after seeing some of the First Looks, its looks like most of the plans are remaining pretty stable going into next year (at least in Florida). Not a whole lot of changes. UHC is beefing up a few of their plans, but I suspect its not enough to make a lot of people want to change.

should be a relatively easy year

Well, after seeing some of the First Looks, its looks like most of the plans are remaining pretty stable going into next year (at least in Florida). Not a whole lot of changes. UHC is beefing up a few of their plans, but I suspect its not enough to make a lot of people want to change.

should be a relatively easy year

Hopefully. After the Wellcare mess last year, it would be welcomed.

I've been getting emails about manning a kiosk at WalMart. For $250. Keep in mind I have no MA's in my area.
Walmart's are great during AEP. I have gotten MAPD, PDP, Med Supps, T65, DVH, and Life. I have some of my agents and myself alternate days. My FMO picks up the cost. With the new OEP you get six months in the store in front of a great target audience.

Back