AEP...coming up quick

I have a financial planner who wants to do seminars with me offering LTC. However, that is going to be one of my focus points when AEP/OEP is over, so I do not know if I am going to do anything with him.

I am heading out to new lands next week where we just expanded our Gold Plus plan, so hopefully, since the plans are new out there, they might be a little more open.

I have a financial planner who wants to do seminars with me offering LTC. However, that is going to be one of my focus points when AEP/OEP is over, so I do not know if I am going to do anything with him.

I am heading out to new lands next week where we just expanded our Gold Plus plan, so hopefully, since the plans are new out there, they might be a little more open.

I'll be selling The Evil Empire's, as well as Universal Healthcare, Pyramid, and Wellcare.

Got Wellcare's flipchart two days ago, and am getting Universal's tomorrow.

Getting leads from a company named Parker and Associates. Once April 1 hits, those leads are mine to sell LTC or Annuities.

DS4 said:
Rick has an 8 track player in his Mercedes

Rick is the only one that thinks it's a Mercedes. He is on a 1st grade reading level. I believe his 8 track player came stock in his Mercury.

Attachments

• image-3400615285.jpg
    image-3400615285.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 14
Back