Aep Numbers

I switched 1 MAPD client to another plan. Barely worked after mid November. I made a killing on PDP's though. I can't wait until they pay out in January. I wrote at least 12 of those...:yes: should be enough to pay my taxes....:laugh:

Writing 99% of your annual production between October 15th and mid-November had to be exhausting. I hope you are well rested so you can write your normal two cases between now and next October.

Just did my reports-
216 total
60 med supps
35 individual health
72 MAPD/PDP
and a handful of whatever to make up the difference.
I do all of my meetings face to face. I think I might have written 8 over the phone. It was a successful AEP. Almost died a couple of times and I may have a brain tumor, but I made it through! I swear, there's nothing better than putting on a smiling face and selling while battling a cluster headache- for 3 solid weeks. I deserve a medal for that!
Glad it's over!

I'm a total noob at AEP, I only write life right now. What sort of comp do you get on these enrollments? I'm interested in getting ready for 2015 AEP!

I'm a total noob at AEP, I only write life right now. What sort of comp do you get on these enrollments? I'm interested in getting ready for 2015 AEP!

MAPD pays $204 annually or $408 (just once) if they are new to Medicare. (a couple states are more) Medicare supplements typically pay a % of premium which varies from carrier to carrier. Mine range from about 16 to 23%.

Back