AEP Week 1 Over

Zero from the seminars so far. I wasn’t expecting so many to show up but I was expecting low to no sales at this point.
I did seminars for PUP about 5 years ago and didn’t get any sales until mid to late November.
I’m just hoping I can even get 10-20 sales from it

Why do you think that is? The lack of sales. You seem disappointed, even if you get 10 - 20 sales.

Chazm, did you get any permission-to contacts? When I did sales seminars two years ago at a Blues retail store and (other locations) for them, a lot of people later mailed, Faxed, dropped off, or enrolled electronically their apps.

That's why I think the educational-only seminars may be the way to go and that's my plan for 2019.

Chazm, did you get any permission-to contacts? When I did sales seminars two years ago at a Blues retail store and (other locations) for them, a lot of people later mailed, Faxed, dropped off, or enrolled electronically their apps.

That's why I think the educational-only seminars may be the way to go and that's my plan for 2019.

No. Maybe I should. I’ve never even seen a permission to contact form. Is it just basic?

I just leave everyone with my biz card and let them know to call me to have a sit down one on one if they have more questions and/or ready to sign up.

Hmm. Maybe I should fill out my info on the apps and leave them with the client. I’ve never even seen a Wellcare paper app lol

Why do you think that is? The lack of sales. You seem disappointed, even if you get 10 - 20 sales.

Because Wellcare’s network blows. I can’t tell them with a straight face that I love WellCare either. I’ve only done 3 seminars this aep and yesterday’s only had 12 people show so I’m not nor was I ever expecting 50 sales. I think I have 3 more to go.

That’s not for ACA plans. HAP doesn’t have ACA plans. Priority I’m not sure if they pay that high on marketplace but if so that’s interesting to know. BCBS only pays that much if you have enough clients to be pushed into the higher commission tier, I forget what the number is but I reached it for next year.

Just trying to clarify

BCBS has different management (whatever you call BCBSMI vs BCBSTX), so different rules. 100 apps is usually that threshold.
Who's paying 70 a month lol? And why are you first to talk about it.

Ah this is why ACA is fun! You have to pour through the marketplace reports, call the carriers, and strategize out your plan of action!

I have a callcenter I started in Philippines w 6 TM's calling precise states/counties where I have the best opportunity to make $$$. I have a junior agent taking live transfers and calling the fresh opportunities identified by the TM, turning them into 30 minute appointments for myself.

I then just write business from 7 am to 9pm, or until i pass out. Repeat until Dec 15th, and wake up to $10000/month ACA commission checks for 2019.

Who's paying 70 a month lol? And why are you first to talk about it.

I have some paying over $100/month. Average just under $500/app so far but thats about to go higher w a new higher commiss territory campaign im starting next week.

I was not allowed to bring my book from last company so I have 95% new clients. 32 apps so far (but 5 to 10 wont pay so...). I am behind my $10000/month goal, on track for closer to $7500/month thus far.

Hopefully I crush life/dental to make up for it :)

I left the trading world 14 months ago. Knew I was gonna do just fine in this BIZ when i went to data.healthcare.gov and found their price by county full ACA data files publicly available. These files show number of historical downloads. This piece of digital gold... downloaded a total of 54 times.

Fucking insurance agents, haha.

Zero from the seminars so far. I wasn’t expecting so many to show up but I was expecting low to no sales at this point.
I did seminars for PUP about 5 years ago and didn’t get any sales until mid to late November.
I’m just hoping I can even get 10-20 sales from it

I'm in the same boat this year. Did a bunch of Seminars for Careplus. Thankfully they paid for most of the marketing. Full page ads, mailers etc... Totally bombed. Had 2 seminars where nobody showed up. most only had 1-2 people show.
So I have 1 sale from the seminars.

Been a slow AEP, so far. Bassically flat, no new clients, but no losses either. Not much movement in my book. The majority of it is coming from Changing Humana PDP to the new Wellcare value script PDP, and rolling old UHCPPO to the new PPOs.

I'm in the same boat this year. Did a bunch of Seminars for Careplus. Thankfully they paid for most of the marketing. Full page ads, mailers etc... Totally bombed. Had 2 seminars where nobody showed up. most only had 1-2 people show.
So I have 1 sale from the seminars.

Been a slow AEP, so far. Bassically flat, no new clients, but no losses either. Not much movement in my book. The majority of it is coming from Changing Humana PDP to the new Wellcare value script PDP, and rolling old UHCPPO to the new PPOs.

I’ve been non stop all day every day. Uhc ppo changes plus Wellcare hmo changes. Lots of referrals and current clients wanting to switch to Med supplement. My busiest aep ever and my back hurts

Back