Aetna Agent Approval Denied

SamIam

Guru
1000 Post Club
I just got turned down for an appointment with Aetna. My credit scores are in the 600 because of my divorce. I have a under 65 contract with them. I checked my background on my credit report which I subscribe to and have nothing. Is Aetna really hard to contract with? This has never happened to me before.

I just got turned down for an appointment with Aetna. My credit scores are in the 600 because of my divorce. I have a under 65 contract with them. I checked my background on my credit report which I subscribe to and have nothing. Is Aetna really hard to contract with? This has never happened to me before.

I've had this happen with agents before. Contact the licensing department and speak to someone there and ask if it can be reviewed. You might just need some sort of supporting documentation.

Do you owe, or have any, tax liens/child support liens?

What about vector hit?

If none of the above you could probably appeal.

it says information contained in a consumer report. I have a lot of medical bills that's why it's in the 600 but no BK'S or judgement or tax liens.

I've never heard of anything like this but I think mine is in the mid-600's too due to some poor decision-making in my youth and now I'm worried.

That's the kiss of death. WORRY.

The best definition of Worry I've ever heard was when a great mentor of mine told my buddy's girlfriend (who worries constantly about everything):

Worrying is you continually focusing on what you DON'T want to happen.

Success in this, or any business, all starts with the mind! People on here ask so many questions regarding how to get leads, how to build their Med supp business, how to get clients...etc.

I'd bet 80% of the people at least do absolutely nothing with the answers they are given. All because of fear and lack of focus. People simply do not want it badly enough, then blame their circumstances for their lack of results.

So what now, you WON'T submit with them because you're worried they turn you down? Get in the habit of JUST GOING FOR IT.

You might be pleasantly surprised.

----------

it says information contained in a consumer report. I have a lot of medical bills that's why it's in the 600 but no BK'S or judgement or tax liens.

See my answer above. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

That's the kiss of death. WORRY.

The best definition of Worry I've ever heard was when a great mentor of mine told my buddy's girlfriend (who worries constantly about everything):

Worrying is you continually focusing on what you DON'T want to happen.

Success in this, or any business, all starts with the mind! People on here ask so many questions regarding how to get leads, how to build their Med supp business, how to get clients...etc.

I'd bet 80% of the people at least do absolutely nothing with the answers they are given. All because of fear and lack of focus. People simply do not want it badly enough, then blame their circumstances for their lack of results.

So what now, you WON'T submit with them because you're worried they turn you down? Get in the habit of JUST GOING FOR IT.

You might be pleasantly surprised.

----------

See my answer above. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

BY FAR THE BEST ADVICE I'VE READ SINCE JOINING THIS FORUM!

Most people simply don't have and won't learn that mindset, that is my most people fail in business.

A more powerful force - you are part of an exclusive group made up of our very best brokers

Individuals and families

Dear GORDON,

Open enrollment 2016 was great! In fact, we ended the first quarter with approximately 1.2 million total individual health plan members, exceeding our previous membership projection. Thank you for making open enrollment a success.

We want you to know that we haven’t stood still since the first of January; we’ve made some important adjustments to increase our sales power. We’ve streamlined the number of producers, which means fewer brokers will be able to sell our plans.

Maybe you got "streamlined".

Back