Aetna Agents

Hello,

I was wondering are there any Aenta agents on this forums? If so, how are the commissions with that company and is there life insurance products comparable?
Also, how are the health insurance agents faring in this economy? I'm curious to know is it better to just sell health insurance or life insurance or both. Thank you for your input

Nttwrkz1
span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }

Their health insurance seems to have places where they are tough and others where they are nowhere near the market. Here in GA they are hot and getting hotter.

FYC on par with most, renewals are sweet.

Can be a PITA to deal with from a service standpoint. You have to watch them like a hawk on commissions.

Have no idea about their life products.

Their health premiums in VA aren't competitive in the least with Anthem BC/BS and the policies aren't any better. I would bet their life rates are uncompetitive if they even have underwritten policies.

Aetna has been a large case (group) carrier for a long time. They have moved in & out of the individual health market. Looks like now they are gearing up for a major commitment.

I have no idea what they have done in the individual life market. Their group life rates are nothing to write home about.

Aetna continues to have solid rates in pockets of Ohio, Pa and other states.

Large ded on non-generic RX (plus cap), but rates are solid.

No more smoker waiver (if BMI and health good).

WebAetna was used in this post
WebAdvisor was disabled for this post

Back