Aetna Bonus

mariemerganser

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Well, we got the Aetna bonus and as always the reward is excellent!! Apparently Aetna is giving us leads, money, and co-op points for the bonus. The leads are horrendous! Has anyone been getting leads sent to you today as a result of the Aetna bonus? So far, they have been uninsurable, bad phone number, already purchased and/or been called by "15" agents today. They are prospect zone leads and are horrible.

Golden Rule sends out PZ leads as bonus, I refuse to call them.
I think I would rather spend time in jail than call these leads. I filled out one of these leads a few weeks ago and received a MINIMUM of 25 calls from agents that day. They continue to call me today. They are total junk.

Too bad Aetna thinks they are doing something great. I just don't understand why they can't give us a normal bonus like every other carrier. What they don't realize is giving us PZ leads is not considered a bonus....by any stretch.

I bought an accident policy, a cancer policy, a good health plan from Mega, and a vacuum machine and some pre paid legal, oh, I almost forgot, a great deal on satellite tv, glad I requested that info.

I am curious what they expect an agent to sell with 25 or 50 PZ leads? I am really curious what their expectation is? 3 deals, 5 deals, 10 deals? Not even being smart - just curious what they think is a typical result.

Are you suggesting out of 10 PZ leads one should close 1.5 to 2.5? I will send my leads to any of you and see if you can come close to those numbers? Sorry Salpro, these leads, IMO, are so bad you can't imagine. You can't get through to them, and when you do they are mostly uninsurable and pissed because so many folks have called.

Back