Aetna Bonus

TXINSURANCE,
I apologize, didn't mean to be so assertive! I will attempt to be more politically correct, nah I think I will still be a rebel (Volunteer, dang we sucked last night)

I don't have much experience buying leads, but I was actually pleased with the bonus PZ leads I got from GR last year.

I opted for cash this year.

Based on what I've read on this forum, I must have been the beneficiary of a small sample size.

I snail mail quotes to my prospective clients whether or not I get them on the phone. Maybe this made a difference, or maybe I was just lucky.

Are you suggesting out of 10 PZ leads one should close 1.5 to 2.5? I will send my leads to any of you and see if you can come close to those numbers? Sorry Salpro, these leads, IMO, are so bad you can't imagine. You can't get through to them, and when you do they are mostly uninsurable and pissed because so many folks have called.

I don't think the numbers are accurate, then again, I don't feel the need to inflate my closing ratio. It's similar to how some people inaccurately calculate ROI, COA, ROR, etc.

(Volunteer, dang we sucked last night)

I've been hoping someone would mention that the #18 team lost to a UCLA squad using their 3rd string QB and had their best RB hurt very early in the game.

Not that I want to rub it in....

(I'm sure I'll change my tune when we play a team that can either run or pass, or both).

Rick

I've been hoping someone would mention that the #18 team lost to a UCLA squad using their 3rd string QB and had their best RB hurt very early in the game.

Not that I want to rub it in....

(I'm sure I'll change my tune when we play a team that can either run or pass, or both).

Rick

UCLA's going down when Fresno comes to town!
Should be a good game.

What I don't like about the Aetna bonus leads verses the Golden Rule leads:
  • They appear to be old leads. (Not sure about that, the last set of bonus leads were old. The new ones are delivered one at a time via email instead in bulk through Producer World so they may be fresh.)
  • You can't turn them on and off. (When I buy leads I want them to come in after 6 pm or on Saturday when fewer agents are likely to call before I can.)
  • There doesn't appear to be a mechanism to get credit for the uninsurables.

Last edited:
I made my first sale from the Aetna bonus leads today!

I was able to get several of the prospects on the phone. They said that they just completed the lead request. These are Fresh leads, not old ones!

These leads appear to be good quality. This is not based solely on the fact that I made a sale, but on the quality of the conversations I've had with these prospects. 1 of 17 isn't bad at this juncture. Almost half of my current clients bought at least a month after their initial quote request Most of these leads are only a few days old.

Back