Aetna Commission Error

When application done online...How long does it take to receive notification from Aetna by email and/or for the completed application to show up on producer web?

When application done online...How long does it take to receive notification from Aetna by email and/or for the completed application to show up on producer web?

About a sec.... oh, yours might be going through the proper checkpoints for the pat. act.... never know where thoses peskey terrioist might lie....

since i married a sweed i just use the eu system....

Last edited:
Hehehehe...the warm feeling goes stone cold when the commissions aren't right...

The comp is the one thing that has to be sacred.

This is very true. I spent two hours on the phone this morning, listening to things like, " this isn't right, I don't know how that happended, do you mind holding? Okay, I've got that fixed now, you should be seeing this.....starting to lose the warm feeling that I've had these last two years.

Care to update this?

Has Aetna owned up to the errors and made it right?

Don't know if you were asking me or Tx, but it is too soon for me to tell.

They apparently do have flexibility in their system. The same day that I made the last post on this topic and spent two hours on the phone with them, they made a deposit into my account and sent me notice. However, it was just a partial correction, and the rest are to be corrected on my october statement. I have faith in them.

Thx for the response, Bill. Either one . . . or anyone caught up in this mess. You, Joe & Charlie all sounded the alert.

As indicated, I am now writing more business with Aetna and have had minor glitches. Before the $$$ become significant I wanted more info.

We submitted an audit for 2007 back in June. They owe roughly 9K, still have not gotten a response back. They could really care less.

Back