Aetna Contract (American Continental)

kamp

Guru
100+ Post Club
Anyone have a strong contract for these guys?

I have an existing contract with an MGA that I haven't written for in over three years.

I've tried calling into the home office but nobody returns calls and the guys who try to tell me how to get a new contract can't seem to find their a-- with one hand. Why they can't simply tell me what to do is beyond me.

I'm just needing to just redo a whole new contract.

Thanks folks.

NOTE: I understand AETNA has like fifteen thousand facets and companies now but I'm just needing the American Continental/Continental Life.

I went to the website and it doesn't list any carriers they have or explain any of the benefits of contracting with them. A lot of the links say "webpage not found" after clicking on them..

I went to the website and it doesn't list any carriers they have or explain any of the benefits of contracting with them. A lot of the links say "webpage not found" after clicking on them..

I can't explain that, but you only asked about one carrier, not a list.

What benefit do you want aside from 73% commission paid forever?

If you want to call them, (877) 776-8919. As I said, I might talk Troy into a beer when I see him next month. Other than that, I have no interest in where you contract. (Although you could send me a beer if you wish).

Rick

I don't care if you care where I contract either.

If they have an Aetna contract, great. I'm not looking to talk to some guy at a company trying to get me contracted with every company in the world so you may get a free beer.

Next time chime in if you can help; not whether you can get a free beer or if you're going to be a smartass.

You're the one who sent me the link to some 1999 looking site with no workable links.

Peas

Why do you want to change? You prob do not write much biz anyways. Their contracting takes at least a few weeks. Just trying to save you time if you need to write a case.

Why do you want to change? You prob do not write much biz anyways. Their contracting takes at least a few weeks. Just trying to save you time if you need to write a case.

I write plenty of business..and I wrote business with them in the past. I've gone completely independent and am not looking to assign 45% of my commission to an FMO who never did anything for me, won't pay me a renewal and most likely would never even pay me the commission I'm supposed to earn in the first place.

I'm not worried about how long it takes..I'm paid as earned on all my contracts anyway. They have a few products here in Missouri that I can use.

If they have an Aetna contract, great. I'm not looking to talk to some guy at a company trying to get me contracted with every company in the world so you may get a free beer.

Next time chime in if you can help; not whether you can get a free beer or if you're going to be a smartass.

You're the one who sent me the link to some 1999 looking site with no workable links.

Peas

I had no problem finding the Aetna/ American Continental contract on their website.

Guess I'll have to buy Rick a beer.

Peas

I did help and made a recommendation. I pointed out that I didn't recruit so it wasn't something that would benefit me (except for a beer). Maybe you'd be happier with a bunch of recruiters answering your post.

I wish you as much luck as you deserve. Sorry for your frustration.

Rick

I did help and made a recommendation. I pointed out that I didn't recruit so it wasn't something that would benefit me (except for a beer). Maybe you'd be happier with a bunch of recruiters answering your post.

I wish you as much luck as you deserve. Sorry for your frustration.

Rick

Maybe next time you will think twice about being helpful. Shame on you!...

Back