Aetna- Coventry Book of Biz

jason5436

Expert
I sold a bunch of Coventry plans. Half of them show up in my book of business. I get this message saying they are working on it. I called over to Coventry commissions today to see if they had any news and or time frame. They did tell me that I am going to get paid eventually so that is great.

Does anyone know when we will get paid? Or if we actually will? Or should I just ignore this knowing that we probably aren't getting paid.

Thanks! For any generic news on this.

That is a loaded question! I've been calling, searching and been bounced from department to department. No one seems to have any answers. I do know they had to shut down their system yesterday for 6 hours to fix some "issues".:skeptical: Our agency has only received about 20% of what is owed. They are a HOT MESS! If I don't get answers soon, I may just have to take legal action!! This is beyond ridiculous!:mad:

What State are you in? Wondering if it's everywhere or just here?

It's across the board. In FL but are a national group. I cannot see any of our 100+ clients between Aetna or Coventry...just that same pop up box.

I did receive an email this morning outlining 52 clients all with zero comp on the commission report.

Back